Thursday 10 May 2007

Relax, take it easy;)

Sisu is back! I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything for such a long time. I mean, I'm not really sorry to be honest. Why? Because no one bothers to read my blog anyway. Still, I decided to let you (?) know that I'm alive. I haven't been writing for some time because I have constant problems with signing in. It often happens that I want to write something but I simply can't.



Long weekend is long gone... It was really nice to visit my hometown again. Especially in the spring time. Unfortunately, the weather was awful as usual so I wasn't able to to sunbathe in my garden. And, of course, I didn't take my jacket, again...



At least Milan beat Manchester! And I'm almost sure they're going to win the final match. I don't know why, but when it comes to football I have never had a liking for English teams, although I love almost everything about England and UK in general. I have always been a fan of Italian teams. When I was eight, I was in love with Juventus Turin and Roberto Baggio, in particular;) Then I changed Juventus for Milan and Paolo Maldini;) Maybe there's something special about Italian players? Though Nuno Gomes is definitely my favourite;) He's gorgeous!



Today I'm home alone again. Actually, not completely alone as Kadarka keeps me company;) In a minute I will watch Batman;) and simply enjoy myself. I think I've deserved it after 6 days of hard work.



Before I leave you, I will share with you one of my pictures from my very early childhood. As you can see, there has always been something special about my hairstyle;)





P.S. Kamil! Don't you dare downloading the picture;)



Take care

8 comments:

Verona said...

Hey You!!! How dare you say that nobody reads your blog???? Take it back I tell you....:)

AgataL said...

Well, I don't blame you, Sisu, for feeling that way. So few comments on such a great blog - this must be discouraging... Keep it up anyway, please. For the silent public, and for yourself. ;)

Magda said...

I agree with Weronika. Every time I check what's new on my friends' blogs the first one to visit is yours!
P.S. Great picture:)

weronika said...

surprise surprise!!. I've just read everything! Nobody reads your blog? say it back:)
I love the picture. I guess you liked controversial hairstyles already in your childhood:)

D. said...

Whatever others may say, I never read your blog and I never will!
Ps. Nuno is a wimp!
Sasasasa!

Patrycja said...

Wow! You have a blog! :0

Kamil said...

I read your blog too! Especially now, when people publish their childhood pictures :D! Just kidding... it looks as if I really was a nasty guy. Should I deny it now or continue laughing at myself? What d'ya think?

Monia said...

Oh no another blonde. How is it possible that the way our hair looks is so different from the way it looks later in life!I was one as well