Sunday 22 April 2007

Writing about writing...

This is basically what I do. It's almost like in Barth's 'Life-story'. Although I'm not writing about the inability to write I sometimes feel unable to start writing;) This weekend, however, was different. I've managed to spend more than one hour on writing my thesis. I've spent quite a lot of time revising, improving, editing, adding new information and, ladies and gentlemen, the first chapter of my paper is finished! Not much, eh? Still, I do not get depressed by this fact. I will read a little bit more today and maybe I'll write at least a part of the second chapter for Tuesday. Wish me luck!
At the moment I cannot decide whether to prepare news for tomorrow, revise phrasal verbs, or vocabulary from McCarthy. Maybe I should watch a movie instead? All I know is that I'm waiting impatiently for the next Saturday to come. I'm visiting Mazury again:) and I'm not going to be back in Poznan before the following Sunday.
I have to leave you now. I desperately need a fag... :)

1 comment:

Jojo said...

Enjoy it:-) yeahhh!