Monday 1 October 2007

fIFA time

So this is it... I have turned the page in the book of my life and a new chapter has just began. Hmmm... I guess I should be happy that I have the 'honour' to study at (f)IFA. Still, I can't say I'm thrilled...


I've exchanged a grey and ugly building for another grey and ugly, only slightly bigger, one. The place is just as chaotic as KJO-nobody knows nothing, which means that I still don't know my schedule. It seems that the only difference between KJO and (f)IFA is people- both students and teachers. I'm not really worried about the former group. Although I'm the only person from KJO that chose the American Literature seminar, I'm sure I won't feel lonely there. I will be able to see my friends quite often and, hopefully, I'll meet interesting people. I'm just a bit apprehensive when it comes to the latter group. I only hope that at least some of them will turn out to be human(e).


The reason why I'm not so enthusiastic about (f)IFA is-attention Ladies and Gentlemen-the fact that I miss our college. I know that many of you complained a lot about KJO, I complained too. Still, I felt quite well there. I met wonderful people, both students and teachers, and I really hope I'll be able to keep in touch with them (might be quite difficult when it comes to the teachers,though;). Some of the teachers had an enormous influence on my life, even if they are completely unaware of that. If it hadn't been for college I wouldn't have been able to go to Finland, where I spent four amazing months. If it hadn't been for college I wouldn't have experienced one of the sweetest (though ephemeral) adventures in my life...


I guess it's time to move on, though... Hopefully, life has still a lot more to offer.

Listening to: Three Days Grace 'Gone Forever'

I feel so much better

Now that you're gone forever

I tell myself that I don't miss you at all

I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better

Now that you're gone forever

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just wondering what exactly what/who made Finland so special… I'm getting quite worried about you. Something seems to be wrong, judging from your last few posts. Almost as if You wanted to reject, deny smb / sth...or Your just playin' cool ;p. The world is yet to see your glory and fame so cheer up! Don’t worry be happy now, you’re an intelligent, beautiful and most intriguing person I’ve ever met.

Patrycja said...

I love you Babe:*

Piotr said...

See Iza, it turned out all right for you, didn't it. I rember you sitting at the bench, racked with worry and full of anxiety. At least you seemed to be. Congratulations! Unfortunately I won't be seeing you any more.

Anonymous said...

still no update ;(...

Verona said...

Hi:) It may seem strange for you but I was wondering if we could still share our thoughts and feelings here... as we used to do:) I had a great pleasure to reread some of your posts and our friends'. What do you think? Shall we start again? Maybe you will tell us how you find ifa now after almost two years. Are the people human(e) enough?:)